1300 365 255
1800 777 209 (critical incidents - 24 hour service)
Our Customer Service Counter is closed to the public. Please make payments online.
Our Call Centre receives a high number of phone calls each day. Where your enquiry is not urgent, please email your enquiry to us using one of our contact forms below.
My enquiry relates to:
- Dangerous goods/substances
- High Risk Work (licensing and enquiries)
- Licensing (other than High Risk Work)
- Long Service Leave
- Plant design & registration (including Lifts)
- Other enquiry
Request a visit from our Advisory Service (free service)
Report a concern
Report a concern about SafeWork SA or our services (you will be redirected to the Department of Treasury & Finance website)
Lodge a complaint about a fireworks display
- property damage or unsafe practices - submit a complaint through our online form
- noise complaints - contact the Environment Protection Authority
- illegal fireworks - contact the SA Police
Fax: 8204 9200
Freedom of information: Make an FOI request
Website administration: Notice an error on our website?
Feedback: Give us your feedback (you will be redirected to the Department of Treasury & Finance website)
Hearing and speech assistance
- National Relay Service - ask for SafeWork SA (1300 365 255).
- TTY/Voice: 133 677
- Speak and Listen: 1300 555 727
SafeWork SA is closed to the public. We do not accept licence payments or renewals in person.
33 Richmond Road
Keswick SA 5035
GPO Box 465
Adelaide SA 5001
- Mount Gambier
- Port Lincoln
- Port Pirie