1300 365 255
1800 777 209 (critical incidents - 24 hour service)
Our Customer Service front counter is currently closed. Please make payments online.
We are currently receiving a high number of phone calls. Where your enquiry is not urgent, please email your enquiry to us using one of our contact forms below.
My enquiry relates to:
- Dangerous goods/substances
- High Risk Work (licensing and enquiries)
- Licensing (other than High Risk Work)
- Long Service Leave
- Plant design & registration (including Lifts)
- Other enquiry
Request a visit from our Advisory Service (free service)
Make a complaint
Make a complaint about SafeWork SA or our services (you will be redirected to the Department of Treasury & Finance website)
Lodge a complaint about a fireworks display
- property damage or unsafe practices - submit a complaint through our online form
- noise complaints - contact the Environment Protection Authority
- illegal fireworks - contact the SA Police
Fax: 8204 9200
Freedom of information: Make an FOI request
Feedback: Give us your feedback (you will be redirected to the Department of Treasury & Finance website)
Hearing and speech assistance
- National Relay Service - ask for SafeWork SA (1300 365 255).
- TTY/Voice: 133 677
- Speak and Listen: 1300 555 727
COVID-19 update: Our Customer Service front counter is currently closed.
33 Richmond Road
Keswick SA 5035
GPO Box 465
Adelaide, SA 5001
- Mount Gambier
- Port Lincoln
- Port Pirie