The Industrial Relations Consultative Council has a consultative and advisory function within the industrial relations portfolio. The Council provides high level advice to the Minister for Industrial Relations about work health and safety and industrial relations matters in South Australia.
It also has the ability to establish time-limited, outcome driven issues groups to consult on specific matters as they arise.
The Industrial Relations Consultative Council is established by the Statutes Amendment (Industrial Relations Consultative Council) Act 2015 and His Excellency the Governor in Executive Council appointed members in March 2016. They are:
- Ms Natasha Brown, Public Services Association of SA (appointed 17 June 2017)
- Mr David Gray, United Voice
- Ms Elizabeth Dabars, Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (SA branch)
- Ms Jessica Rogers, Communications, Electrical, Electronics, Plumbing and Allied Services Union
- Mr Peter Lamps, Australian Worker's Union (SA Branch)
- Ms Monique Chettle, Shop, Distributive and Allied Employees Association
- Mr Trevor Evans, Australian Hotels Association (SA)
- Mr Michael Mead, Ai Group
- Ms Estha van der Linden, Business SA (appointed 17 June 2017)
- Ms Erma Ranieri, Commissioner for Public Sector Employment
- Ms Sarah Hills, South Australian Wine Industry Association
- Mr Phil Harrison, Playford Council