We accept payment via:
- cheque (made out to SafeWork SA)
- money order (made out to SafeWork SA)
- credit card (Visa and Mastercard only)
- EFTPOS (for over the counter payments only - no cash withdrawals)
Some licence renewals can be paid via the secure SafeWork SA Pay Online system.
Please check your Renewal Tax Invoice for payment options.
The following licenses are currently payable online:
- Pressure vessel
- Building maintenance unit
- Concrete placing unit
- Mobile crane
- Tower crane
- Licence to keep prescribed dangerous substances
- Gas fitting work permit
- Factory renewal
- Carriage licence
High risk work
- Use My Licence Updates to update your details and process your high risk work licence renewal.
You can pay for your licence or plant registration over the phone by calling: 1300 365 255.
Our Customer Service Centre is also open during business hours if you would like to pay for your licence or plant registration in person.
33 Richmond Road
Keswick SA 5035
Download and complete the relevant form and forward it with correct payment. Please ensure you include all supporting documentation to avoid processing delays.
Fees increase at the beginning of each financial year with the Consumer Price Index (CPI). Please ensure you include the correct fees with your application. Incorrect fees may delay processing of your application.