If you can help improve the health and safety of women working in South Australia, we would love to hear from you.
Whether it's to develop an initiative to resolve a work health and safety issue, conduct research or study, if it can positively impact on women's safety at work, let us know how!
Find out more about Augusta Zadow
Applications close: 22 June 2018
Successful projects will:
- address a work health and safety issue faced by women at work, and/or
- significantly improve health and safety for women at work through research or further education.
See how our previous award winners have helped improve the health and safety of women working in South Australia.
9 March 2018
22 June 2018
selection panel review/assessment/interviews
31 August 2018
Awards presentation ceremony
To be eligible you must be:
- a permanent resident of South Australia
- able to start the project, research or study in 2018.
The education, study or research can be undertaken in Australia or overseas.
A panel will review your submission with short-listed candidates invited to present to the panel.
Your proposal, of no more than 1500 words, must provide details about your project.
Be sure to cover:
- who it will benefit and how
- who will be involved in delivering the project
- where will it be undertaken and why
- key milestones and dates
- anticipated costs
- confirmation that you meet the eligibility requirements
- three referees
- any other information that supports your proposal.
Submitting Award applications
Applications close Friday 22 June 2018.
events.safework [at] sa.gov.au
Augusta Zadow Awards
GPO Box 465
ADELAIDE SA 5001