Want your workplace to be safe and well everyday? Our Advisors can help you.
Safety Advisors provide FREE services tailored to suit your individual needs.
If you have a small to medium business you can arrange to meet one of our safety advisors at a time and location that suits you for a one-on-one consultation.
The safety advisor can spend up to two hours with you to:
- discuss health and safety issues at your workplace including both physical and psychological health
- advise on how to develop and implement your own safety management system
- help you to devise a strategy and solutions to manage health and safety hazards
- provide guidance to help you with potential solutions for work health and safety issues
- presentations and information sessions.
A safety advisor can come and talk at your business meeting or to your company about a range of work health and safety issues.
Whether you are holding an annual conference, management meeting or group seminar, contact us to see how we can help.
We also present to industry groups, job agencies, TAFEs, colleges and high schools on the importance of roles and responsibilities of all workers, especially new and young workers.
These free information sessions may be run at a time and location that suits you, including at your workplace.
No, the purpose of a safety advisor visit is to provide information and advice to help you manage health and safety in your workplace.