SafeWork SA

You are here

Go to top of page

Motor spirits & lubricants licence

You need a licence to sell and deliver motor spirit and lubricants:

  • on any day after closing time and
  • on Sundays and public holidays where the majority of sales are for motor spirit and lubricants.

Fees: No fee payable

Duration: 2 years

Application for a Licence under Section 17 of the Shop Trading Hours Act 1977 to sell Motor Spirit and Lubricants